about 2 months ago
Thanks for signing up to Diffusion 2019, we look forward to seeing you in Berlin.
There will be more information shared over the next few weeks, but to keep you up to date:
Agenda: The timings of the hack are on the https://diffusion.events/ website. The full list of talks and workshops will be available next week, there is an awesome and growing list of teams and individuals...
Challenges: The hackathons tracks are also on the Diffusion website, themes include DeFi, Machine Learning, Tech for Good, Self Sovereign Identity, token engineering and much more. ETHBerlin, Hyperledger, Deutsche Telekom and Odyssey hackathon will also be running tracks
Prizes: The total prize pool already well exceeds $20k with teams adding new bounties every day; there will be prizes available on every track - to share a sample:
- $4k available in the Hyperledger track for innovation in integrated credentials, using SSI for social impact, travel and IOT
- Thousands of $ in tokens for the projects built with Fetch.AI, Ocean, FOAM, Enigma
- A 1000 EUR cash prize for a design challenge in token engineering (the first time they have run a track at a hackathon)
- 1000 EUR awarded to the most innovative DeFi app
- 1000 EUR for a Libp2p improvement bounty
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org