over 1 year ago
3 days until Diffusion 2019, we are excited to announce the total amount of prizes is €24,700! With prizes for overall winners, tracks and technology, make sure you get your submissions in.
There's plenty of opportunities for your team to take home a great prize, please see below for the full breakdown below and on our GitHub: https://github.com/diffusioncon/Launchpad
A reminder of the checklist to make sure you're ready for Diffusion:
- Have you joined the Telegram group to hear the latest updates? https://t.me/Diffusion2019
- Do you know who your teammates are? You may know this already, if not you can send messages via Devpost.
- Have you checked out the tracks? Great summary from our CTO on the different areas you could get involved in here: https://medium.com/diffusion-2019/your-journey-to-diffusion-2019-71300d99945e
- You should also register your team, submissions are open, and you can create yours now. There is a great step-by-step guide on how to do this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVt1cgALx9k You can (and should) update all details about your submission at the end of the hackathon. For now it's just important that you register your project name, track and teammates. The actual coding happens at the event - 19th/20th October...IN 3 DAYS!
- Make sure you attend talks and workshops, check out the schedule that will be happening during the weekend. https://diffusion.events/agenda
See you at the weekend!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.