almost 2 years ago
Diffusion 2019 is only one day away, here is a handy checklist to make sure you are ready to go:
- Have you joined the Telegram group to hear the latest updates? There are lots of plans for drinks and meetups for tomorrow night you can get involved in.... https://t.me/Diffusion2019
- Do you know who your teammates are? You may know this already, if not you can send messages via Devpost.
- Have you checked out the tracks? Great summary from our CTO on the different areas you could get involved in here: https://medium.com/diffusion-2019/your-journey-to-diffusion-2019-71300d99945e
- You should also register your team, submissions are open, and you can create yours now. There is a great step-by-step guide on how to do this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVt1cgALx9k You can (and should) update all details about your submission at the end of the hackathon. For now it's just important that you register your project name, track and teammates. The actual coding happens at the event - 19th/20th October...IN 1 DAY!
- Make sure you attend talks and workshops, check out the schedule that will be happening during the weekend. https://diffusion.events/agenda
- Look out for the list of mentors that will be supporting you on your track: https://diffusion.events/mentors These people will help get your submissions ready for judging so check out their names and see if there are any familiar faces so that you know who to speak to on Saturday….
See you at the weekend!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.